Monday, March 23, 2009

what am i thinking???!!!

I have apparently gone insane - I just hope it's temporary! :) I have volunteered myself to sub for the step instructor at my gym (she's got strep - she's a streppy stepper) and teach step class tomorrow night. This is happening before I even teach my first regular body sculpt class on Wednesday! Part of me is excited and part of me is terrified. But, I think it's going to be good for me. The head instructor jokingly said to me this morning "Wanna teach step class tomorrow night?" We had a good laugh about it, but as the day went on, I couldn't get this niggling thought out of my mind - "Maybe I DO wanna teach step tomorrow night!" I think I know what I'm doing enough to get through a simple class, and if I make it through, then my first regular sculpt class will be a cake-walk. I think I'm looking at this as a way to prove myself and to stretch myself and work through my fears. So, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome. I am sure you will do a great job. Way to go, getting out of your comfort zone and stretching yourself. I am so impressed. Keep me posted as to how it goes!

Patty O. said...

Whoops, that last comment was mine....