Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'twas the day before thanksgiving...

We'll be leaving later today to go to Springfield for Thanksgiving, and I'm really looking forward to being with my family and stuffing my face. :) I can almost taste my sister's sausage stuffing and my awesome pretzel-topped sweet potatoes!

I want to take this opportunity to say how thankful I am for my friends, including the ones who read this blog. You guys know who you are, and you know I love you! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of warmth, family, and yumminess...

2 comments:

Echigo Farm said...

Hi Amy,

It's Mark Frank... sorry I never followed up on my last mail, about a year and a half ago...! But just wanted to drop you a note & tell you that my family & I are back living in Missouri now... it would be great to get caught up sometime, send me an email & I promise it won't take 18 months to follow up this time!

Echigo Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.